Abstract Submission is ended.
- Print out your poster and bring it with you as the conference venue does not have printing facilities.
- Posters should be on A0 size paper (ca. 841 x 1,189 mm).
- Posters must be designed and presented VERTICALLY. Posters designed horizontally will be disqualified from presentation.
- You or your co-authors are responsible for affixing your poster to the panels provided at the conference center. Poster strips will be provided.
- At least one author must be present during the poster viewing to explain your work and answer questions.
- The poster should contain the title of the corresponding paper, the authors, institution and the institution’s location.
- Avoid color combinations which are difficult to read.